cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivered structure /MDGBPX/_T_BP_PD_BP_COMPNY is no longer current

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys ,

while activating the BP Data model I get the error indicated  for two different entity types  , any ideas  ? .

accordingly tho the help: "SAP delivers data structures. If the data model that is delivered gets changed, this structure can no longer be used. " what does it means , Do I need to change the entity type  ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196830
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can possibly try to activate the structures from an ABAP perspective in SE11 and also try to do that from the Generate Data Model-specific Structures activity node of the MDGIMG configuration menu. Another thing to try is to Adjust staging for the data model and force a reactivation.

Good luck,

Boris

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

These structures are normally generated (updated) after data model activation with the transaction generate structures.

I have seen such an error before in an older version (ehp 5), so a long time ago. Then the issue was that the include had a field name which was already in the structure and the include could not be activated. So there was an active an inactive version. Then during generation you would get an error, I can't remember the exact text.

If this has the same cause you should check if there is only an active version of the structure and include.

I hope this helps.

Cheers Henk