cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPR failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.EOFException: Connection closed by remote host

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

synchronous message failed with below error while calling SFDC. Do you know why this error occurred? How to avoid these kind of error in the future?

reg, avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

Most of the time, this "connection closed" error is indicative of firewall/network issues. Check with the network team if the firewall from your server to SFDC is open (IP, ports, etc). If your organization uses proxy, check also on that.

Another way to confirm whether the connection is opened is to perform a telnet command at OS level on the PI server to the SFDC server:-

telnet <IP> <port>

Regards

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eng Swee,

Most of the messages getting connected to SFDC. Few of then failing with above mentioned error everyday.

I will ask Network team about this issue.

reg, avinash

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Avinash,

This could be due to firewall issues as Engg suggested.

If everything is fine check any proxy settings need to be maintained.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How is your reply any different from what I have already wrote?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

I think Raghuraman is confirming your idea as resolution as the best one, i think the same.

On the other hand, Avinash, you have the option to use the XPI inspector (Michal's blog

) to trace the request.

Finally I would like to recommend Anupam's blog , about troubleshooting in Salesforce integration, it is not this error, but it will be helpful in your further integration.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Engg,

Sorry missed this part in your post

"If your organization uses proxy"..Its my bad. Remove your comment Inaki, So that I can delete my comment.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghuraman

Please read the following blog by the space moderator. In particular, refer to item 3.

Stop the "ME TOO" answers. If a Discussion already has 1 or 2 replies, read them first. If the original poster is still not sure about the answers and you have some different inputs, you should post it. However, if you don't have anything to add, DON'T reply with the same answers just in your own words. This is lame way of gaining points and should be avoided. The new SCN platform gives us a brand new opportunity to agree with the previous speakers, which is: "liking" their posts. This is a great way of promoting really valuable contributions, and the contributors themselves.

Regards

Eng Swee

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Engg. Sure will follow. It was actually a mistake,I missed that sentence in your  comment.My bad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

I can't delete my message if you don't delete yours. And you can't delete your first message if Eng doesn't delete his reply.

Regards-

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inaki its bit complicated then..Avinash please ignore my comment(or take it as supportive comment to Engg). This should make it simple.