cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejecting Items in a SO but still on MRP

0 Kudos

Dears!

I have a very specific and wired situation.

In some cases, even if I enter a reason for rejection for some items, the system doesn't "clear" the materials from MRP (CO09 t code) and they are still linked to the SO.

It seems that is not a configuration problem, because the same reason for rejection works for most of SO that we have. The problem only occurs by chance.

Do you have any idea about how can I solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Silva,

Once we update reason for rejection or delete the item from sales order it update the MRP of the through table VBBE table but some times due to some bug/using may customization in sale order processing, system does not update table VBBE after change in sales order in material rejection/delete.

Program SDRQCR21 just refresh the table VBBE and after refreshing the table system reflects the updated entries in VBBE.

As suggested by Jyoti Prkash, execute the Program SDRQCR21 and you will get expected results.

Hope this will work.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

0 Kudos

Hello, Sharma,

Thank you very much for your helpful answer. We're facing this issue frequently, so the workaround is not working as well as when we used to have only cases once in a 6 months. That's why I was looking for a permanently solution.

Thank you again.

Regards.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can schedule the program SDRQCR21 to run in background every week. Many companies are doing that.

Regards,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Execute program(TCode SE38) SDRQCR21 by selecting data Transfer option.

For further reference refer SAP Note 25444 - SDRQCR21: Recovery of sales and delivery requirements for further details.

PS. Please put some in search, before raising queries as discussion. This is already discussed many times in SCN.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Thanks for your reply. You are correct. This workaround we already have here. I was looking for a permanently solution.

Anyway, thank you for your help.

Regards.