cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO lines skipped from auto delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our client's is a retail scenario.

- Warehouse to Store replenishment is run and PRs are created.

- The standard ME59N batch job converts these PRs to STOs.

- We have auto delivery creation configured for the STO document type and shipping point, which creates outbound delivery immediately when the STO is generated

We have been noticing that some lines in the STOs are randomly getting skipped from auto delivery creation. We have verified the article master data, stock availability and all other details but unable to find anything. Running VL10B creates the outbound delivery successfully for these skipped STO lines.

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Any advise / suggestions on what could be causing this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I have been facing similar case,

PO has 490 line items and when I created Outbound delivery only 200 articles were selected rest all were skipped.

And when I again try to create OD only one article get selected.

Any advise / suggestions on what could be causing this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been faced with the same issue, it happens very rarely (perhaps one line out of 15,000) at my location. After months of investigation I settled on the assumption that the material(s) themselves are temporarily unavailable when the delivery is created due to some lock (like when the material master WM view or pricing is being updated).

Are you running the exact same variant that the batch job is using when you manually trigger VL10B?

Are you certain that the STO has not had any edits before you manually create the additional delivery (checked change logs to see if storage location was added or something similar)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's our thought as well...that the material might be getting locked for availability check during OBD creation.

The STO has no edits. The auto delivery configuration creates the outbound delivery immediately when the STO is saved. And VL10B is run with the same variant to deliver the missed STO lines before making any edits in the STO.