cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue creating customer master for norwegian or mexican client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are experiencing an issue when creating customers via XD01, when i enter some data for a norwegian or mexican customer, i get an error that

'' Account Group not valid for country code''

Just need to understand how to resolve this issue, checked a few things but no clues

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Specifying the ID of the error message would be a good starting point.

Also it is useful to explain what you have checked so far - 'a few things' does not help much in eliminating possible causes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thanks for your prompt response

The message ID i received from the system was F2 901

''Account Group not valid for country code''

I checked our account Group set up for the sold-to-party, also checked the partner determination but could not find anything unusual in the set up

Thanks

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No such message (class F2 ID 901) exists in my system - if you can see it in SE91, then it is either localization-related or it was added after EhP4 or it is a result of some custom development...

Still it is worth trying to check where-used list in SE91 (small chances of success) or, if nobody in your company can remember anything related to this message, then you can try with a breakpoint as a last resort.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want you to check few things at your end, i believe this isn't a standard message but still let's start with few customization settings. SPRO -- SAP netweaver -- general settings -- set countries -- set country-specific checks and compare it with other countries for which you've been able to create customer master. Here another question arises are you facing this issue only for above mentioned 2 countries and have you been able to create customer master for some other country? Secondly can you please compare the settings for your country with provided snapshots, sharing for better understanding.

if still the issue persists, then kindly debug the issue with the help of your abaper in order to sort this out. Revert with your findings must. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ineffable,

Thanks for your input, i will be checking these settings as you suggested and will get back to you with screenshots if the issue persists

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mark, do provide your feedback. Will wait for the same. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue has been resolved, our finance team have maintained a different account Group for all export customers and did not convey the message to our team

many thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to see that your issue has been resolved and thanks for being responsive. It would be great if you please close the thread too so that it may be beneficial for others who might going to face same problem as you had. Thanks.