cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW assignment to User ID

0 Kudos

Hello Team,

How to assign SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles to user ID using GRC ARM request?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

You need upload them into BRM (using files or synchronization), make a synch. with the system, and then they will be available in ARM. Just select Role type as Profile when create ARQ.

Regards,

Artem

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note, I beleive that your only options to load these are using the Mass Import file or creating the Profile directly in BRM.  Please note as Atrem stated, the rules for provisioning still apply for profiles as they do for roles  (Must be Complete, exist in the system, set to PRD status).

I tested this out in a sandbox, and was able to successfully load the profile via the mass upload template and create an ARQ request for this profile.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

0 Kudos

Hello Artem, Kevin,

Thank you for reply. I forget to mention that we are not using BRM component. Also. I tried to import Profile using import methodology which did not give success.

Is there any other way than using BRM to load SAP_ALL/NEW profile into GRC to use for ARM request?

Thanks in advance.

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kedar,

I will be locking this discussion momentarily. It is well documented that certain elements of BRM configuration are required for implementing ARM. Per SCN Rules of Engagement, please search before posting. If after searching you have specific questions, then a discussion, referencing the documents reviewed, is appropriate.

Gretchen Lindquist

Space Moderator