cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is if age is lessthan 25 it will goes to receiver1 otherwise its goes to receiver2 in this case i used extended receiver determination

but when i am triggering the data,data is going to both receivers

can you please help me on this.

pls find below attached screen shot.

Thanks in Advance

Best regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Is it the source tag "age" an unbounded tag?, if you it has several occurrences you can be generating multiple receivers, a good way to avoid this is to remove the contexts. Kindly check the queue context,

if you can share any screenshoot about the queues we can check if the problem is here.

I don't think the problem will be in the configuration, but you have some examples in these links:

Step by Step guide to Explain Enhanced Receiver Determination - Application Server Infrastructure - ... (in this link the receiverver determination screenshoot is broken, anyways can be helpful)

Enhanced Receiver Determination in SAP XI - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Inaki

regards,

Suresh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rather than the mapping for Receiver , create two more mapping one for age <25 and another one for >=25. It will be same mapping as you have done now just additionally put this condition into the root Record structure.

Create total three OM one for standard Receiver structure and 2 for rest two mapping.

In the ICO/in receiver determination select enhanced receiver determination and put the OM done for receiver separation.

It should work.

Thanks,

Apu

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the way you mapped is fine, that would be worked.

can you share your extended receiver determination screenshot?

i hope you had used standard structure for Receivers.