cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart an interface after clicked on confirm button inside the error sxi_monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i am from SAP TM functional side, but i would like to know how could i restart an interface after clicked on "confirm" inside the error on sxi_monitor transaction.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

In your screenshot, all displayed messages were processed successfully, no errors - and you attempted to restart successfully processed message, which is not possible from tx. SXI_MONITOR / SXMB_MONI. Message restart functionality is used to manually trigger resend process for a message in error status - not for those which are already successful.

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Vadim

By a mistake we clicked on the "Confirm" button, but the correct way to do this is to click on the "Repeat" button. I would like to know how to restart the process now, so we can restart the same interface or at least return it to red to restart the process in SXI_MONITOR. Could you help me?

Thanks!

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fabio, there is no supported way to revert successfully processed message to a status from which it can be restarted in Integration Engine. The most recommended approach would be to re-trigger interface from application level with the same data, so that new message having same payload and the one you confirmed, is produced and sent.

If that is not feasible for some reason,

• If screenshot that you provided, is taken from a PI system, you can copy payload of processed message and call Test Message functionality in PIMON of PI, submitting copied payload and interface details;
  • If screenshot that you provided, is taken from an application proxy system, you can copy payload of processed message and call Test functionality in tx. SPROXY for an affected interface submitting copied payload. Ensure that you also call Trigger Commit from the menu (by default, SPROXY test functionality does not perform transaction commit).

Regards,

Vadim