Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the Inspection Unit number tag in quality inspection result records

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In quality inspection result records notification there is a tag Inspection Unit number i.e. ext_no. This tag have mapping of Internally generated unique ID for SFC. How ECC will be able to get the SFC no. through this unique ID and where is the mapping of ext_no and SFC in SAP ME.

Regards,

Kshitiz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Kshitiz,

SFC value is just an ME’s internal identifier for the production unit, it has nothing to do with serial numbers that are generated in ERP. The link between ERP serial numbers and SFCs is kept only in SHOP_ORDER_SFC_PLAN table, which is designed to define the planned SFC ID's that should be released with this order.

Therefore, SFC numbers are normally not required on ERP side.

Br, Alex.

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the response, it seems ERP serial number is something differ from EXT_NO  tag which is present in quality notification. The value assigned to this tag is not present in SHOP_ORDER_SFC_PLAN table.

We need to identify the relation of EXT_NO of quality notification with SFC for customer requirement.

Please find the XML of qualityInspectionMeEvalResultRecordingRequest

Regards,

Kshitiz

0 Kudos

Hi!

The value is generated by SAPME to be sent to ERP. For this "Ext. numbering" drop-down is set to “Unique external numbering possible” in ERP for 100% QI.

It is stored in WIP.SAMPLING_GROUP_SFC.ERP_INSPECTION_UNIT_ID field. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me151/helpdata/en/64/1ff95271e3277ee10000000a44176d/content.htm

Regards,

Sergiy