I'm running S4 HANA 1511 right now.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gabriel,

The SAP Single Sign-On product (license required) offers SSO technologies for SAP native clients like SAP GUI for Windows, NWBC (Kerberos; X.509 Client Certificates) and also solutions for web-based applications like SAP Portal, SAP Fiori (SAML, Kerberos; X.509 Client Certificates). Using the SAP Single Sign-On product you can implement also easy and secure Mobile SSO for solutions like SAP Fiori (including SAP Fiori Client native mobile application), SAP Portal, etc.).

For more details look at the overview presentation and the Key Topics section of the overview page of this collaborations space, both mentioned by Yuksel, and also search for different blogs and documents in our in our content tab here:

If you have any concrete questions or if you want me to make a presentation of our product for you and your team, just let me know by sending an e-mail to me on donka.dimitrova at sap.com

Regards,

Donka Dimitrova

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

Yes, SAP supports all logon options with SSO. There is more.

You can visit page. There are Key Topics on the down left of the page. There are presentations, videos about SSO.

Her you can go to SAP Single Sign-On 2.0 Overview Presentation directly.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR