Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Recording Issue

Hvshal4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I followed the steps in :.

But when execute the report "AI_SDK_REPORT_EFFORT" it won't provide the time. I debugged the report and found that the data in the table "CRMD_TIMEREP" is missing. Can anybody please let me know where I am going wrong.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hvshal4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx for the reply. The issues has been resolved.

Actually the issue was that I had configured the time reminder for wrong action profile.Also in WEB UI the user was not able to enter the time and that is done through penalization settings.Hence I am closing this thread.

Regards,

Vishal

bhuvaneshwaran
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Can you guide me here as i have maintained the Activity types with Product Investigation without check in flag (Dint check Flag check box) . But still i could not able view these option in Time recording assignment. Any thing am i missing here.

danieltriftshaeuser
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i know i am necro'ing this, but this is the first result I found when i had exactly the same issue as Bhuvaneshwaran Anbalagan and this page does not include the fix that i had to use.

To fix just follow Note 1931723
https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1931723

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The report would show the time for the hours/minutes entered against the activity type in the Time Recording Assignment block in the Incidents.

Are there any Time recorded in the three Incidents in your result set?

Is the report showing empty time even after the Time recording has been entered in these Incidents?

Regards,

Kathir