cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify role table in approval screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I wanted to know if anyone has had the requirement to add a view to the role table displayed in the approval screen.

The system brings up a "Standard View" in a drop down. I wanted to know if I could add more views to that drop down. We have Y identifier roles for Functional Areas and the role owners would like to have a view of just the Y roles.

Regards

Maria Alejandra Piedra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

This view restriction on roles can be achieved using the Access Request Role Selection parameter 2032 - Approver Role Restriction Attribute.  You have the choice to restrict the roles that approvers see by:

A - Restrict on Role Approver

B - Restrict on Business Process

F - Restrict on Functional Area

This is configured in SPRO>GRC>Access Control>Maintain Configuration Settings

Hope this helps!

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken

Thanks for your reply. Actually what I need to know is how to add a custom view to that drop down. Or a custom view with a button even (like Show all assignments).

Regards

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within the Access Request, User Access tab, click on "Settings" on the right side of the table and setup a filter on Assignment column for Y* roles.  Save it as a view.  Unfortunately I think this is user-specific customization and cannot be generated as a view for all users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ken

That is exactly what I was looking for. To make this available for all users we have to do it through SE80.

Here's the link to make it permanent for everyone:

Thank you very very much!

Maria

Answers (0)