SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the Fqevents to track the outsorting before invoicing getting completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I need to track the print doc if it eligible for out sorting , I need to restrict some further processing .

so before the invoicing process gets completed need to track if it going for outsorting.

I need the FQ events for the same.

Tried several like R419, 433,436 but it didn't worked out.

Pls advice

thnx

rajdeep

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor

Hi Rajdeep,

You don't require a FQEVENT for having some further checks for print docs eligible for invoicing or not.Got to the following SPRO node-

SPRO-->SAP Utilities-->Tools-->System Modifications-->User-Defined Enhancements for Invoicing-->Define Check List for Invoicing

In here define a Invoice validation, say ZOUTSORT.

Now during invoicing the standard check programs are function modules, the keys of which have the following form: ISU_VAL_XXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXX represents the name of the check program in

this Config).

So now create customer-specific function modules in the customer namespace in the form ZISU_VAL_XXXXXXXX., where XXXXXXX is ZOUTSORT and have your own buisness logic in this FM.

Then assign the invoice validation against the Invoice outsorting group in the following SPRO Confing:

SPRO-->SAP Utilities -> Invoicing -> Invoicing Execution -> Outsorting for Invoicing

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello

You should use ISU_VAL_XXXXXX, not ZISU_VAL_XXXXXX.

And I think there is not any events for it.

You can use standard outsorting or EXIT:EXIT_SAPLEA01_002 to do customer check.

Thanks.