Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Quality Notifications within one Operation

former_member796127
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I'm working on quality notification implementations and my customer arose this requirement.

Customer wants to have multiple quality notification within the same operation (for the in-process quality), I try to better explain.

Every time I register in-process inspection characteristics with QE11, in case of defects recording, it's triggered the creation of the QN.

Then, if I try to register again quality data for the same operation, in case of defect, I append items in the SAME QN.

The requirement is to have one QN for each inspection point and not collapsing all the defects in one QN at operation level.

Please, could you let me know how to proceed?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor

Hi,

Go to SPRO - Quality Management - Quality Notification - Defects Recording - Define Notification Type - Define Notification Type for Inspection Type

Then uncheck the option "One Q-Notification per insp. lot."

Let me know if this solves your issue.

Regards,

Ayoub.

busyaban7
Active Contributor

Hi,

I think you can have only one notification in your case, for same operation, same MIC, multiple inspection points.

Defect creation is dependent on the chart type and catalog profile, and only one notification would be created. If you create defects against multiple inspection points for same operation by adding defect code group/codes, then in the same notification this list for defect code group/codes will get appended by those many records.

Thanks,

Arijit