cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track sales order Fiori application not working properly on UI5 1.34.1 with GW 750

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

we updated our front-end server from GW 7.4 to 7.5. But the track sales order application is not loading correctly when transitioning from launchpad to the application. The app freezes in between the slide animation and the loading indicator does not vanish, resulting in the following screen:

When reloading the page while the loading indicator is still up, it opens the application properly.

I guess there could be a problem with the routing mechanism and the loading of services. It's the only part that comes into my mind when thinking about the different behaviour.

Or could it be because of the newer OData model that came with the 1.30 runtime, which uses batch requests as standard, while the OData services for the application are not supporting it?

I get an error with the "Check price and availability" too, which could be because of the batch requests, but I'm not sure.

Here the installation details in screens for both applications and the front-end server:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VinodBhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We are facing the same issue in track sales order, looks like bug.Opening OSS for the same.

Did you already got any resolution?

BR,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apparently it was an error in a customizing table, my colleague named a default value in the table according to the German documentation which says "STANDARD", but it was necessary to use the English one, which is "DEFAULT".

I can't make further comments on the exact customizing setting.

But we still have the problem with the price and availability application.

Answers (0)