Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wda stylesheet via sap-cssurl parameter

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i want to apply custom theme to my WDA application.

i have followed all steps as per Luca Grilli's below mail.

follow the steps in pdf (search in sdn) "WDA - Custom themes for Web Dynpro ABAP applications without SAP Enterprise Portal integration": download in your desktop the theme sap_tradeshow in an empty folder. Modify what you need: for example to change css, select folder ur end change the file ur_nn6.css (for filefox), ur_ie6.css (for internet explorer version 6),...

At the end, use the same report BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS to upload new your customertheme (follow the path '/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/customerthemes/<your theme>'. Remember to go in transaction SICF, under public/bc and create the subelement, 'customerthemes': it must heave in the handler list the class CL_HTTP_EXT_WEBDAV_PUBLIC.

now you final webdynpro url is similar to:

http://cayman.techedge.mi:8041/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ztest_theme?sap-language=EN&sap-cssurl=/SAP/PUBL..., where bcp is <yourcustomertheme>

But still the custom theme is not getting applied.

also i tried applying below theme (sap_tradeshow)but i got white screen with UI elements as plain text (eg group UI with no border).

sap-cssurl=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/nw5/themes/sap_tradeshow

please let me know exactly which files must be there into MIME repository.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Regards,

Chandra

Message was edited by:

Chandrashekhar Mahajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Sekhar,

Instead of the parameter : sap-cssurl, try using : <i><b>SAP-EP-THEMEROOT</b></i>

That is, call your application as :

http://cayman.techedge.mi:8041/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ztest_theme?sap-language=EN&SAP-EP-THEMEROOT=/SA...

Please let me know you have further problems.

Best Regards,

Gopal Nair.

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

i already tried with SAP-EP-THEMEROOT parameter and it worked for me...

i am closing this thread.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

I try with sap-cssurl and also with sap-ep-themeroot. I follow procedure from Luca Grilli but the result in the same: I can see my application without stylesheet...what missing??

Thanks in advance

Federica

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member5006
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

how to solve this issue ?....

all authorizations are there for my user . but  unable to create new subelement!.

replies are most needed ...

former_member5006
Participant
0 Kudos

solved the  issue .. .

solution is  ;;;;;; it is not possible to create a sub element  in public/bc. Better to  cretae /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ur component.. do there its better

thanks

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Luca suggested use

<i>cssurl=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/customerthemes/bcp, where bcp is <yourcustomertheme></i>

NOT

<i>sap-cssurl=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/nw5/themes/sap_tradeshow</i>

Direct referencing of <i>/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/nw5/themes/sap_tradeshow</i> in sap-cssurl URL param doesn`t work. Put you theme somewhere in /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/: for example /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/customerthemes/bcp, where bcp is <yourcustomertheme>.