cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Track Shipments shows no data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just implemented Track shipments Fiori APP and it launch fine however I go to the APP it shows no data. Although the data is available in the back end.

Any suggestions or help?

Anil Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind I figured out. I had missed putting employee ID in the customer master data.

former_member257196
Participant
0 Kudos

hi NW001_KIMCO,

i also struck at same, can you please provide the steps to how to put employee ID in the customer master data.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please find attached the file how to maintain customer master.

Regards

Anil Pillai

former_member257196
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply

former_member257196
Participant
0 Kudos

can you please provide the way you have done

thanks in advance

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This Discussion was already marked with Correct Answer and will be locked against further comment. 

Please open a new Discussion marked as a question.  If the thread you originally posted to has material related to your question, include a link.  It is recommended to read the Rules of Engagement and other documents in the Getting Started link at the top right.  Your post will be deleted.  If you have any questions after visiting the Getting Started link, feel free to respond to this DM (Direct Message) and I will be happy to try to assist. 

NOTE: Getting the link is easy enough for both the author and document.  Simply MouseOver the item, Right Click, and select Copy Shortcut.  Paste it into your Discussion.  You can also click on the url after pasting.  Click on the A to expand the options and select T (on the right) to Auto-Title the url. 

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

Answers (0)