cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC chart showing blank page- SAP ME 15.0.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying put a sample SPC chart based on some test data. When i use SPC Display via IE11, it shows blank page how ever when i try use IE 8, i am seeing below error. i have attached the screen shots of error and Data collection result report. kindly provide your inputs.

Error Message:-

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

Timestamp: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:01:31 UTC

Line: 18

Char: 3

Code: 0

URI: http://atdvpdmeapp01.ch.intel.com:50000/XMII/CM/Visiprise/SPC/SPCChart.jsp?paramDataKey=SpcChartTmpD...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsha,

Could you try these steps?

1) Go into the Control Panel, then open the Java Control Panel.

2) Select the 'Advanced' tab

3) Expand the 'Java Plug-in' node.

4) De-select the checkbox that reads 'Enable the next-generation Java Plug-in (requires browser restart)'

5) Click OK to close the Java Control Panel and apply your changes

6) Restart your browser and try the page again.

You may also try updating Client's java.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alexander. but i am not able to find the options you have mentioned in my desktop or server. i am using Java version 1.8.0_65. Please let me know if anything else needs to be checked.

-Adarsha.K.S

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsha,

These steps were valid for older version of Java than 1.8. I've found steps how to check and correct this value from regedit, but you'd better verify the behavior on some test client machine first. Changing this value from regedit is not something that is recommended by SAP Note from ME nor has been tested.

1.  Run regedit.exe from CMD.

2.  Navigate to the location below:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Plug-in

3.  Navigate to the subfolder of Java Plug-in. It should be something like:1.6.0_18 (in my case)

4.  Set the dword value of  "UseNewJavaPlugin" to 00000000 to disable this plugin.

5.  Close the registry editor.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

i have edited the registry and still i have the same issue.

-Adarsha.K.S

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsha,

Apparently, we do not have a quick answer for this case. I think you may open a support incident for it.

Br, Alex.

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsha,

Is this in Compatibility mode of IE?

Have you deployed SAPMEINT component?

Have you completed section 5.4 of SAP ME Installation Guide?

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergiy for your quick response. Yes. i have IE in compatibility mode, SAP MEINT component deployed and i can see SPC chart under Visiprise project in MII workbench. I also followed section 5.4 of SAP ME installation guide and validated again. Configuration seems to be good.

Any other things to validate?

-Adarsha.K.S