cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

header output not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have create a return so based on invoice, return delivery is created, but header output ZI01 ---EDI is not generated, may i know the reason, thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seriously? Yellow light means the output has not been processed yet. You need to process it instead of posting questions on SCN.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What kind of troubleshooting have you done so far?

I usually advise my users to check the output determination analysis as a first step.

If you have no access to the customizing because of your current role, this is at least something that you can do on your own as a basic troubleshooting step.

Edit:

According to your process specifics, does it make sense to send this EDI output for return orders at all?

Message was edited by: Veselina Peykova

Former Member
0 Kudos

now I manually add output with medium:6 -EDI, but the status is yellow light, no processing log,how to resolve error?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before you add an output - please show your output determination analysis as a screenshot.

Have you contacted your local help desk as well? This is usually the most effective way to deal with incidents/problems in your productive environment. Almost 24 hours since you posted in SCN. With a competent support consultant your problem could have been solved by now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i choose menu goto/determ analysis, it says no logs exsit, how to analyze?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From here:

Goto->Determination Analysis

Then you will see something like that:

Then you have to check what is the reason.

I strongly recommend that you contact your local help desk team.

In some companies they use remote control/screen sharing tools  - which means that the support consultant can show you how to investigate output determination (if they have not provided you yet with training documentation, which they should have done).