cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why CTM is isolating one single product from the herd??

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello  experts,

Plzs refer  screen shot

A  " herd " of demand elements ,products ,supplies participates  in a CTM run against a  selection of master data's,

having said this if

one member of the herd like product SFT25MZB   doesn't get recognized in the CTM run, rather treated as untouchable by CTM

Do  I have an option of running a CTM for that specific product alone ?? . but logically the essence of CTM is to work with groups and not with indiviual ,

its contradicting itself  isn't it? ,

thanks,

Rahul Ohio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Is demand element for this material available in demand order selection profile? What are the categories maintained in AS_ORD_DMD? Compare the same with demand element of missing material. Example BM is sales order and if not available in this profile it will not consider this material during CTM run irrespective it has been maintained in MDSP. On demand tab click simulation to see whether its there or not. Same way check for supplies also, whether new proposals are allowed in this CTM profile and do we have those categories in AS_ORD_SUP.

If still it doesn't give results select All demands & supply option instead of these profiles with this master data selection profile and try then.

Let us know your findings.

Regards

Rahul

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes rahul,

If still it doesn't give results select All demands & supply option instead of these profiles with this master data selection profile and try then.

I will keep this idea as last option.and try  your other ideas,

Thanks rahul, let me come back to you with results.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

select All demands & supply option

This solves the whole issue.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

rahul I   checked AS_ORD_DMD and AS_ORD_SUP.in se11 and se16

i don't see any table, guess it is a custom transaction , in your project....hahaha.....rite !!!

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul

Sometimes I wonder, do you even see your screen shots.

Both of them are there in your screen shot as order selection profiles for demand and supply. Though it got resolved by selecting "All demands & supply option" means it might be missing in these profiles.

Anyway, good that it got resolved.

Regards

Rahul

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Yep  rahul ,it is faux pass.. it is there

bit excited when the issue got solved.

Answers (0)