cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS Error in sm58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a small query , in sm58 of ECC system function module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCRONOUS is getting called on the target PI server ,

Status Text :- Commit fault : ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component) program here is RSEOUT00 .

Here the program is called with dialog user name and that user id is not used in any of the jobs or the rfc(Even I checked from sm37 for that specific time still not able to find out)

How to analyze this issue , really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks & Best Regards

Pradeep G.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Here to stop this issue from sm58 , I deleted the entry in sm58 tcode.

After that those entries got removed from ARFCSTATE and ARFSDATA table , hence now the entries are not getting triggered in SAP.

Thanks for all your support.

Regards

Pradeep.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please tell me how to analyze the job name under which it is getting triggered in sm58 , with that specific user-id.

Really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks

Pradeep

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Go to Log Viewer in NWA in PI filter by location 'com.sap.mw.jco.jra' and today's date then you will find the problem for this, i just stopped my IDOC sender channel to test this and the log clearly saying the channel is stopped.

SM58 shows same error message.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Here it is showing as JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE , also , my query is every 1 hr program RESOUT00 is called by a dialog user from ECC to PI system.

How can it happen ... How to analyze what background job or what is actually triggering this in sm58.

Please help here.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I didn't execute it.

former_member233999
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

I've seen this issue a number of times myself and have found checking the following will get the problem resolved:

1) It is worth checking your configuration for the scenario, specifically if you use receiver determination / parameters to drive the following: SENDPRN RCVPRN SENDPRT AND RCVPRT as what you have in your receiver determination / these parameters will have to match your partner profiles in ECC we20 transaction.  Examples of this are in the images below:

IF all these are OK and align with ECC partner profiles, then the next thing to do would be to check that your config is OK... So rebuild your Integrated configuration.

In the past when all those haven't worked. I've created a new Idoc adaptor with a different/new name and recreating the Integrated configuration.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Here my query is user-id which is called in sm58 is not using it , so how to track how that specific userid is used.

Even there is no job used with my name.

I need to know how to trouble shoot from this scenario.

Regards

Pradeep.

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried by executing LUW in SM58