cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install UI components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i try to install UI components its asking for the addons which is shown in attachment. I don't have a "solution manager". I am trying to install  UI components this is the status. can anyone please help me how to generate xml files or else any patches corresponding to xmls files without using a solution manager.

Thank you,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

You can uninstall the addons by going to SAINT transaction - Click on Deinstallable Components - choose the addon you want to uninstall. Refer to below note:

2011192 - Uninstalling ABAP add-ons

If you dont see the addon there which you prefer to uninstall it, then remove the entries from following tables:

AVERS

AVERS_EXT

CVERS

CVERS_REF

CVERS_LAN

CVERS_LAN

PAT03

Hope this helps,

JC

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

What is the SAP_BASIS version?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

The SAP_BASIS version is EHP3 for N/W 7.0.

Regard's

Sri

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

In that case, you need to generate a stack.xml in your SAP Solution Manager.

Every customers and partners have a SAP Solution Manager. Please contact your system admin.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for immediate response.

Their lies the problem, I don't have an SAP solution manager. So is there any alternative way that I could generate stack.xml file.

Thank you,

Sri

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

If you do not have a SAP Solution Manager, it means you may not have a valid software license. Please ask your system admin to install a SAP Solution Manager.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We have a solution manager in production system, but in development  system we don't have it.

I'm planning to implement firoi in Dev system first, Hence need your support for generation of ui2_731 rel 100 stack xml file with out a solution manager.

Thank you,

Sri.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

SAP Solution Manager can manage all systems in your landscape. It means you can generate a stack.xml in your Solution Manager.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for your support. I'll try and generate as you say, if not I'll get back to you.

Thank you,

Abhimitra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

As you have suggested I tried to execute the XML file from solution manger, So can you please provide me with XML stack of ui2_731 component.

Regard's

Sri

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

You need to generate a stack xml in your Solution Manager.

I'm sure you can get a help from your system admin.

Regards,