cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create logical component group in Solman 7.2 (on CAL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe I'm missing something simple...

I've created an instance of Solman 7.2 in the cloud appliance library for exploration purposes.  In particular I'm keen to understand the process modelling

I'm trying to create a logical component group (LCG) in my solution (no problem creating a solution). On the 'Logical component groups' tab, we can only display or edit, but there is a link to 'create / delete logical component groups within solution administration' below. This takes me to 'Solution administration'.  I can create a Solution here, but there's no obvious way to create a LCG.

I have given myself all the *SLD* roles and all  the SAP_SM* roles and the reading suggests that if I can get to the LMDB, that should be enough.

Hope someone can show me my mistake....

Thanks,

Guy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Thomas_S
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Guy,

in transaction SOLADM open your solution. Then at the tab 'System Landscape' do right mouse click

within the LCG grid to open the context menu. There you will find then the entry 'New'.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas....

That was embarassing !!!

I'm using a mac over a remote desktop connection and the right-mouse is VERY sensitive (as is the positioning in the grid).

Thanks very much.

Guy

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guy

I had same problem when I first accessed the system, I wasn't thinking about right clicking anywhere since it was always a link in the previous version . I bet this will happen to many more who access the system for the first time.

Best regards

Tom

Answers (0)