Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Stack monitoring

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDNites,

I am monitoring in Single stack and have below query,

For an Asynchronous message I can see 2 entries in Adapter engine - > Message Monitor.

1. Entry 1 - Sender Component, Receiver Component, Sender Interface, Sender namespace are populated

2. Entry 2 - Sender Component, Receiver Component, Sender Interface (it is actually receiver interface), Sender namespace (it is actually receiver namespace) are populated

Looking at the above entries, it gets difficult to identify the flow and have to get into more detail. Can you please let me know is this the normal behaviour or we can change some setting to modify the layout in the same way as we used to look into SXMB_MONI.

Regard,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Praveen has provided yet the way to add/delete columns in the monitoring.

Just to add, as you used to work with sxm_moni in the dual stack, this link could be helpful for you:

On the other hand, the best way to understand the new monitoring functionalities is the awesome blog of Vladim Klimov:

Regards-

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PFB the screenshot for advance option in single stack.

You can select the advance option and accordingly select further.

Thanks,

Nidhi

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I am working on PI 7.31. Can you please let me know the path to Configure table columns.

Regards,

Abhi

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You can open Settings Dialog like below.

Regards,

Praveen.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

you can try configuring the Configure Table Columns and modify the layout. refer the attached screenshot.