Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have all not confirm orders & then BOP

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Have all orders to be not confirmed, when they are created and then go to BOP.

What are the possibilities to set up this requirement?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I understood your question. Explain it in more understandable way. What is your business process and what are you trying to achieve ?

BK

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sales order should not confirm the order quantity when users creates the orders.

ECC should have all orders to be not confirmed then these sales orders go to the BOP in APO.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasnop,

Pretty vague set of requirements.

Yes, this is possible. 

One common way is to only have adequate ATP supply elements available to confirm existing sales orders.  Then, after the new orders are entered as unconfirmed, but before running BOP, additional supply elements are created, during a planning run of some kind, adequate to confirm the new orders.

Another generic way would be to have one check mode in the sales doc, and a different check mode in the product master.  During sales order entry, the check mode/business event in the sales doc would be configured to give no confirmation.  BOP could be set to use the check mode in the Product Master, which would give confirmations.

Another generic method would be to use Rules Based Availability checking.  You could then use a different RBA strategy sequence for BOP than you would use during order entry.

I can think of other ways as well.  Selection of the solution would depend on an in-depth analysis of all of the business requirements.

If you have never set up GATP before, I suggest that you don't try this yourself.  It would be money well spent to hire an expert outside resource to advise you about the nuances of such a solution.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)