cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDT Universe on ECC ....ECC Function Module (FM) shows total 3 FMs (becoz of Internal Tables)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When a Function Module is fetched from ECC into IDT Universe,

Each ECC-Function Module (which has internal tables logic in-built in it) ....shows 3 Function Modules in IDT Universe level, as highlighted below

Next, I try to join these function modules in Data Foundation layer (on primary key  "-id"), it throws error, as highlighted below.

Any idea on a Function Module (with internal tables) be leveraged into a IDT universe.

ECC version: 6

BO version: 4.1 SP5

Thanks,

AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Could you please describe more about issue

How you created connection in IDt with Function module and remaining stuff

Thanks,

varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like Tool doesn't allow to re-create primary keys in Data Foundation layer for ECC Function Module, as the primary key is derived from the ECC system.

Have requested now to place all the prompts fields inside the line-item table itself (internal table that is created and shown as separate Function Module in IDT Universe)

This way I can use single super-set table with all my required fields (prompts + columns). And avoids the need to join the tables in data foundation layer.

Prompts to be set at IDT Universe query level (or) Design Studio level.

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates?

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

the warning seems to suggest that you need to define keys in the table foundation ?