cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up heterogeneous deployment of Lumira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are planning to implement Lumira on a Linux box. I understand that my only option is to setup heterogeneous deployment. As anyone done this before? if so, can anyone point me to the right direction in setting this up.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jeff - please see Ramu's document here: Deploying Lumira Server for BI Platform on Non ... | SCN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tammy,

Thank you for pointing me to this document. Just reviewed it, very helpful. But I really need actual steps on how this is done.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

This is a kind of a work around until a full Linux solution is released sometime this year. E.g.; that is it for documentation. Read the comments in the doc Tammy referenced as there is a wealth of additional information there. In particular, see KBA 2154949 - Error "Not Found (RWS 00005)" thrown and no folders displayed after logging onto an Enterp...

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

cbethune
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is a heterogeneous deployment fully supported for BI Platform or was it only for this limited use case for Lumira Server BI Platform?  I ask because of the Analysis for Office Add-on and wondered if a Linux, Solaris, or AIX environment + one node for Analysis for Office Add-on running on Windows would be a supported configuration.  I remembered seeing this thread and wanted to see if this would be applicable overall to BI Platform.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the exception of full support for Linux and Redhat, not much else has changed between Feb and  now (e.g.; the same process would apply for hetero installs).

- Ludek