cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Property in MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one advice me how we can get Shared Property file (Name, description , value , type) in a xml format as a BLS output in MII 15.0 (patch 10 SP4 ) development environment.

is there any illuminator service available for this?

Regards

Pallavi Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check if this is helpful.

If you need the default values (the configuration file that you edit in the Workbench when you open the SharedProperties.mem file), you can access it via Catalog with

/XMII/Catalog?Mode=Load&ObjectName=<Project>/META-INF/SharedProperties.mem

If you need the active values, you can use this Catalog call

/XMII/Catalog?Mode=GetRuntimePropertyList&Project=<Project>

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram ,

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Is there a document explaining the different modes of the catalog service?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram ,

Is there any Catalog Call which can be used to Insert above exported shared property XML of a project in MetaINF tag of MII system ?

or any other way we can achieve it ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

When you create a property in shared properties file, are you saving it as Persistent storage type? If so, those properties will be available under Persistent aggregation of Incoming tab in BLS transaction. Ensure the project is same for shared properties file and transaction that is created.

Here is the working snippet:

Regards,

Sai Vellanki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Vellanki ,

Thank you for your quick reply , Yes i am using Persistent type but i am not asking how i can access Shared Property in BLS , i think you got it wrong

My Problem is how i can access the whole Persistent Shared Property file in a XML format including Property Value , Property Description , Type , Default value , so that i can use this XML in some other server to get all the active shared property values correctly .

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, in fact completely lost!