Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial cacellation of J1IG

mrityunjaykm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is after after capturing excise duty at depot with J1IG, i have have utilized some of the value during sale process thorough J1IJ  .

Now i want to cancel document generated with J1IG but system is not allowing to cancel it as some of the value has been utilized against it .

Is there any way to cancel this document ? Please help . 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, why you want to reverse partially?  I don't think, system would allow you to cancel partially.  May be what you can try is in J1IG, try clicking the red cross (cancellation) button and input the required data and execute.  Check whether system is cancelling for the entire quantity or only for the balance quantity.  You should first try in DEV system and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

mrityunjaykm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sir,

We have same depot as trading depot and normal depot but there separate document type

division ,excise group and division for trading and normal . By mistakenly normal excise has been captured in trading and some part of the stock has been sold , now we want to cancel it and sell

through normal division route .

Thanks and regards

Mrityunjay