cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we are using shipment costing, where in we combine multiple deliveries of same customer and same route and same transporter into one shipment and do the shipment costing for the same. We can get the multiple deliveries in shipment costing, The problem is the condition record is maintain is for ex 20 ton material as 60k i have to manually calculate as per the weight of each delivery and put in. I want system should distribute the amount in all deliveries in costing as per the respective weight and material quantity and also as per the shipping type.

whether this is possible with standard setting or have to assign routine in pricing.?

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

To distribute the freight cost based on the weight from the shipment document, could you please make the following changes in the tCode T_56 for the condition type which you are using:

Calc. base                  B   Delivery item
GrpCond.routine       1    Overall Document
RoundDiffComp       X    <= set this flag

Please make the changes and retest.

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

In t-code T-56 i can see the shipment cost type and not the shipment condition type. but have changed the settings as per your suggestion in SPRO for condition type ZT00 freight, but it is taking whole value of 9 ton truck i.e. 40k to all items where as i want that value should get distribute as per the weight of the delivery.

I think i have to write a routine for the same. Please suggest.

Thanks

Ashwini

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Further, could you please check the value of column 'BasType' (T683S-KOFRA) for condition type which you are using in the pricing procedure via tCode T_08.

Could you please set the 'BasType' as 12 and restest?

Also, please refer the note 700512 which provides further information about this calculation.

Best Regards,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Sorry for delay in reply, my problem is resolved. your suggestion worked. Thanks.

Regards

Ashwini

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said the problem is resolved you should close this discussion, see the instruction

Answers (0)