Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My issue is when I run the J1iin it is peaking Z002 price while saving it is taking Z001 basic price.”

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

In my pricing procedure I have two pricing condition 1). Z001 - basic price, 2). Z002 for manual price. Client wants to raise the sales order with manual price. In this manual price value is flowing in the excise invoice but while saving this value get changed. “My issue is when I run the J1iin it is peaking Z002 manual price and calculating BED value but while saving the price get changed (It is calculating BED value form Z001 basic price).”

Note :

There is no issue in the price upto the billing and accounting entries.

Z001 – condition category is ”H”.

Z002 – manual condition.

Thanks in advance.

M.Arul

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This information is not enough to assist you.  You have to explain how both the condition types looks in billing document and for which condition type, system has calculated ED. Moreover, what tax procedure your client are into ?  If TAXINN, then ensure that condition record is maintained in FV11 for BED condition type.  Also try removing the condition category, create a new sale order and update here how it works.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your time & support, using copy control i closed this issue .

Thanks

M.Arul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your time & support, using copy control i closed this issue .

Thanks

M.Arul