cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve problems in SAP SOLMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Being a beginner in SAP system, and as a assistant in SAP SOLMAN, I really would appreciate any advice about ways to treat the messages I get from the users of the system. Also if there's steps that I should follow to solve the problem in a perfect and fast way please let me know about them.

I really need your help ..

Regards.

Khadija

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khajida,

Basically you need to be more specific on the functionality you are supporting in solution manager.

If you are concerned about the functional aspect of solman then there are many modules like CHARM,BPmon solman documentation etc and in the SCN there are plenty of forums which can help you with that additionally you can post the question in forum itself.

Same thing goes with technical aspect of solution manager.

But i will recommend you need to have first basic idea about these functionalities.

Technical

Home - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

Functional

Charm +ITSM

Configuration and Administration of ITSM - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager - SCN W...

Bpmon

Business Process Monitoring - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Test management

SAP Solution Manager WIKI - Test Management - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Solution documentation

SAP Solution Manager WIKI - Solution Documentation and Implementation - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

I hope it will help.

Thanks

Rishav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would guess your question is far too generic. Sorry!

In general the trouble shooting process isn't any different to any other SAP system:

- Get as much information regarding the problem as possible from the users, especially detailed error messages and how to reproduce the error

- Consult SAP notes and SCN

- Post a question with the error on SCN

- Open a message with SAP