cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Moving average price for VF01 Billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have a requirement regarding VF01 Billing doc creation. For all the Depot plant materials, We want to pick the  moving average rate. But system is picking standard rate though we have assigned price control 'V'.

Please shed some light to clear this as I am not sure how to get this done.

1. MM03 showing Moving average price

2. VF03: Billing document

1. 15425.60 / 20  (Billed Quantity) = 771.28 (Std. planned price).

Here the requirement is to calculate the Bill amount moving average price 779.58 but system is considering standard price.

Note: We want to calculate moving average price only for Depot plants. Kindly advise what changes need to de done.

Please accept my apologies if a simple question has been asked...

Thank you,

AJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@AJ  It's strongly recommended by SAP to not choose price control as V for FERT as this will lead to non-viable price factor and are your okay to compromise on no variance? however if you still want to go for it then do check the business implications first.

Now moving towards your question as you mentioned that price isn't getting determined correctly check up the customizing settings of your condition type VPRS, what's the condition category there? If possible i want you to share the snapshot of condition control screen in VPRS (you can check that on invoice screen by double clicking the condition type) and do check requirement in your pricing schema. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

Please find the condition type VPRS screen shot below.

Note: Requirement is that for Depot plant materials only, client wants to use moving average price.

Thank you,

AJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying. Condition category is okay. What about this option? Condition control (you can check that on invoice screen by double clicking the VPRS condition type). Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check SAP note for VPRS in pricing 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing