cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO - Material FXXXXXXXXX flagged for deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I wanted to mark the item as deliv. complete in the STO item details, I received the above error. However, the material is not deleted. The material is active. Why am I getting the above error despite the material is not deleted?

Regards,

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

I have already checked in MM06 for both the plants (in the STO), both the sales orgs, MARA-LVORM and X plant material status in Basic data 1. The material is not marked for deletion at these places.

Is there any where else the material can be set with deletion flag?

Please let me know if someone has come across such an issue.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the error message number,  from your description is not certain if the error message is just

Material FXXXXXXXXX flagged for deletion

or

STO - Material FXXXXXXXXX flagged for deletion

If the material number is shown in the text then I doubt that this message could come from material status or sales status.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

Message number could be 06850 Material & flagged for deletion.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Its just "Material FXXXXXXX flagged for deletion" and the message number is 06850.

BR

Swathi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So it is the standard message, which makes me think it is just an handling error when checking the involved materials for deletion indicator at organization level.

There are several ways to check,

- click the blue information button next to the material description in material master, it will usually show directly if a deletion indicator was set by whom and when.

- there is also the material master change log via the Environment menu of directly from MM04 transaction

- From MM06 by entering the involved organizations, as shown in my blog

- SE16 at MARA, MARC, MVKE, MBEW, MARD, MLGN, MLGT

- SE91 to do a where-used check for the error message 06 850, maybe it is (mis-)used in exits with own checks on Z-tables

- ransaction ANST to check for modifications in ME22N

- and last but not least debugging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Jurgen! Issue solved and the blog was useful too.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check where used field for LVORM in SE11. It will show you where all this field is used. search for the relevant table as per your business process and check  whether deletion indicator is set for the material.

For Example : Deletion indicator might be set in MRP Area (MDMA- LOEKZ) area for the material It might not show in MARA-LVORM

0 Kudos

Hi,

check in MM06 whether  material is flagged for deletion

regards,

Vijayakumar Jayaraman

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Material master might be setup for deletion flag go ton MM06 enter material and plant and check deletion flag.

Remove if any deletion flag and then try to set delivery completion indicator.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar