cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlight FORM UIBB field with colour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have requirement to highlight  FORM / LIST UIBB field value based on condition . Can anyone please tell, how to achieve this requirement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa,

we have the possibility described in the cookbook to style single elements but there is also the possibility to to color single values in the form and list by condition.

Can you please tell me on which release you are working so I can tell you if this feature is available there.

regards

Heike Leopold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heike,

Thank you for reply.

Our system is on SAP /NW : 7.4

ECC6 , EHP 7 , support pack :4

Kindly advice

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the feature is available with SAP_UI 740 SP 11 and with SAP_UI 7.50

regards

Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heike,

Please correct me ,if wrong .

Did you mean,only in SAP_UI ,we can do such coding . Via feeder classes ,we can not code ,that way .

Also in cook book 3.1.4.4 , it has mentioned UI syntax .

Thank you again .

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

the software component the FPM is in is called SAP_UI.

It has nothing to do thwith the UI itself.

You can do the code in the feederclass.

Regards

Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heike,

Need your help again .

I can see, we can do colour highlighting in LIST UIBB via GET_DEFINITION-cell_design_ref .

In FORm UIBB I can find "SEMANTIC_COLOR_REF" in GET_DEFINITION , but this does not allow colour to be passed to field value .

Can you please tell, how we can put color in FORM UIBB fields based on condition .

Thank you

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Deepa,

please check feederclass CL_FPM_TEST_FORM_GL2.

Within method get_definiton you see that the field SEMANTIC_COLOR_REF for the field DLB_VALUE is set to SEMANTIC_COLOR.

Within method GET_DATA line 70 (WHEN 'DLB_SELECTED'. you can see how the color is filled.
The application configuration where you can check it out is 'FPM_TEST_FORM_GL2_DYNAMIC_161'.

There you can select in Group 1 Field Drop-Down List box the value and the backend is getting changed.

Regards

Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you .Will check