cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors CPF2158,CPF2111, CPF2110, CPFA0A9 performing a homogeneous system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am beginner in as/400. I am performing a homogeneous system copy with the instructions of SAP system copy guide and sap note 585277 (SAVLIB/RSTLIB method) to SAP ERP 6 NW 7.0.

In the target system the destination ASP is an indepent ASP (number 33). I run the sapinst and obtain the following errors:

STDERR: CPF2158: Library SAPPRDIND exists in ASP device ASP SAP.

STDERR: CPF2111: Library SAPPRDIND already exists.

STDERR: CPF2110: Library SAPPRDIND not found.

STDERR: CPFA0A9: Objeto no encontrado.

El objeto es /QSYS.LIB/SAPPRDIND.LIB/ILE_TOOLS.FILE. STDERR: CPFA095: No se ha copiado el archivo continuo.

ERROR      2016-02-22 23:23:10.618 (qsecofr/sapinst) [iaxxbjsmod.cpp:97] id=modlib.jslib.caughtException errno=MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in module call: Command CPYFRMSTMF FROMSTMF('/Medios/Krnl_721_SP09/DATA_UNITS/K_721_U_OS400_PPC64/DBINDEP/ILE_TOOLS') TOMBR('/QSYS.LIB/SAPPRDIND.LIB/ILE_TOOLS.FILE') failed. Return: 65280;CPFA0A9: Objeto no encontrado.  El objeto es /QSYS.LIB/SAPPRDIND.LIB/ILE_TOOLS.FILE.;CPFA095: No se ha copiado el archivo continuo..

I don't have a SAP system in the target system but we import the database library with the command RSTLIB in the ASP number 33 (SAP). I found the following QSYS.LIB:

/QSYS.LIB (without Library SAPPRDIND)

/SAP/QSYS.LIB (with Library SAPPRDIND)

Please help me to solve this issue to continue with the system copy.

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Regards,

Osmany Martinez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Osmany,

it seems by your errors that the library SAPPRDIND already exists in ASP 33. This library is a complement to the kernel to be installed for your SAP system. The tool tries to create the library in SYSBASE (ASP 1) and can't because of the name collitation with the ASP33.

You should delete or rename library SAPPRDIND in ASP 33 and then click retry.

DLTLIB LIB(SAPPRDIND) ASPDEV()

or

RNMOBJ OBJ(QSYS/SAPPRDIND) OBJTYPE(*LIB) NEWOBJ(SAPPRDIxx) ASPDEV()

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I delete the libraries and continue the installation but now obtain the following error:

ERROR      2016-02-23 14:35:55.562 (qsecofr/sapinst) [CSiStepExecute.cpp:1210] id=controller.stepExecuted errno=FCO-00011

The step sCreateSystemOS4 with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|system|0|sCreateSystem OS4 was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: Caught ESAPinstException in module call:

Command CRTR3SYS SID(PRD) GLOBALHOST(*LOCAL) NUCUC(*NO) failed. Return: 65024.).

TRACE 2016-02-23 14:35:55.777 (qsecofr/sapinst) [syuxctask.cpp:229] CChildApplicationImpl::doStart()

Caught ESAPinstException in module call: Command CRTR3SYS SID(PRD) GLOBALHOST(*LOCAL) NUCUC(*NO) failed. Return: 65024

I am using the lastest kernel for installation/SWPM 10. (kernel 7.21 64 bits Unicode)

I am checkin the SAP Notes:

1152408 - Installing SAP Systems into an Independent ASP (iASP)

but the command CRTR3SYS does not exist.

and the SAP note 1143341 - Kernel tools fixes for indenpendent ASP installations but I don't found available the CRTR3SYS, DLTR3SYS and LODSAPKRN patches to kernel version 7.21.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advanced.

Best Regards

Osmany Martínez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Osmany,

normally you would find the joblog for the job executing the CRTR3SYS command(using WRKSPLF) and find the reason why it fails. If you can't find that, then try the following:

- ADDLIBLE SAPPRDIND

- CRTR3SYS SID(PRD) GLOBALHOST(*LOCAL) NUCUC(*NO)

If it fails and you can't figure out the reason, post the error messages. If it works, retry SAPinst. If SAPinst fails again, I would recommend to open a message.

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I do this:

ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(CLASSICUSERCONCEPT) VALUE('Y')

addlible SAPPRDIND

CRTR3SYS SID(PRD) GLOBALHOST(*LOCAL) NUCUC(*NO)

and retry sapinst.

Now I obtain a new error, I check the SAP note 1813238 - IBM i: Group profile assignment fails

but the error persist. The error is:

ERROR 2016-02-25 07:52:16.793 (sapius1/sapinst) id=ind-rel.ind-os.ind-db.assertionFailed errno=CJS-00030

Assertion failed: in

function (role, readAccountData) {

if (readAccountData === undefined) {

readAccountData = true;

}

NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(", role, ")");

this._initAccountData();

ASSERT(arguments.callee, this.haveAccountData(role), "role " + role + " is not created yet.");

var ad = this._readAccountDataFromKeydb(role);

if (readAccountData) {

ad = this._readAccountData(ad);

}

var masterpwd = this.getMasterPassword();

if (ad.password == "" && this._useMasterPasswordForAccountData(ad) && ad.type == "USER" && masterpwd !== undefined && role != NWUsers.roles.J2EEGuest && !ad.locked) {

ad.password = masterpwd;

}

NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(): ", dump_properties(ad));

return ad;

}

: role SIDGroup is not created yet.

I am confused, if it's possible for independent ASP?

Thanks,

Regards,

Osmany Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Osmany;

Could you check that directory /usr/sap/trans does not exist?, if there is, you delete that directory and try to rerun the SAPInst or otherwise create it manually (CRTR3SYS ...... )

Regards.

Henry Orellana

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Success3
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Dear Osmany,

Could you please let us know if your issue was resolved after adding envronment variable. We are facing the same issue with homogenious system copy.

Thanks & Regards,

Purnachandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I set the variable:

ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(CLASSICUSERCONCEPT) VALUE('N')

and run again the sapinst.

Regards,

Osmany Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I am trying to install a new system with a system copy (SAVLIB/RSTLIB) from scratch.

This is a system that is not protected by a high availability solution but we have two ASP:

1 - System ASP

33 - Independent ASP - SAP

The process with sapinst finish with the error:

CRTR3SYS SID(PRD) GLOBALHOST(*LOCAL) NUCUC(*NO) failed. Return: 65024

I run the commands:

ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(CLASSICUSERCONCEPT) VALUE('Y')

addlible SAPPRDIND

And run sapinst again but obtain a new error:

Assertion failed: in function (role, readAccountData) ....role SIDGroup is not created yet.

I try the installation only of the diagnostic agent to test, but obtain the error ....role SIDGroup is not created yet.

The user and groups was created by sapinst before the error.

I am using the latest tool of Software Provisioning Manager 1.0 SP 10 and try with SP 9 too but the error is the same.

I don't know if the configuration to the ASP by default and job description to the installation user have to ASP SAP.

I think that errors are related with our ASP configuration.

Please any idea to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Osmany Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

I start the system copy as a new System copy, in the target server I don't have SAP directories. I create /usr/sap/trans and retry but the error is the same:

TRACE      2016-02-26 13:50:06.103 (sapiusr/sapinst) [CGuiEngineImp.cpp:547]  CGuiEngineImp::showMessageBox()

<html> <head> </head> <body> <p> An error occurred while processing option <i>SAP Business Suite 2005 > SAP ERP 6.0 Support Release 3 > Software Life-Cycle Options > System Copy > IBM DB2 for i5/OS > Target System Installation > Central System > Based on AS ABAP > Central System( Last error reported by the step: Assertion failed: in

function (role, readAccountData) {

if (readAccountData === undefined) {

readAccountData = true;

}

NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(", role, ")");

this._initAccountData();

ASSERT(arguments.callee, this.haveAccountData(role), "role " + role + " is not created yet.");

var ad = this._readAccountDataFromKeydb(role);

if (readAccountData) {

ad = this._readAccountData(ad);

}

var masterpwd = this.getMasterPassword();

if (ad.password == "" && this._useMasterPasswordForAccountData(ad) && ad.type == "USER" && masterpwd !== undefined && role != NWUsers.roles.J2EEGuest && !ad.locked) {

ad.password = masterpwd;

}

NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(): ", dump_properties(ad));

return ad;

}

: role SIDGroup is not created yet.

Thanks,

Osmany Martinez