Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in SolMan Configuration setting up LMDB

andrew_hodgins
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I've installed Solution Manager 7.1 and then used SUM to upgrade it to sp14. I'm not running through the System Preparation phase and I'm stuck on section 6.2 (Set Up LMDB). Under the "Synchronization Connections between SLD and LMDB" section, I click the "Add" button and enter a description. The "Source URL" drop-down selection already has the SLD I setup in 6.1 and it automatically selects user LMDBSYNCUSER but at the top of the pop-out window, it gives me "! HTTP status: 403 Forbidden" and I can't select anything for the "Source Namespace" or continue any further.

Originally I was logged in as myself which has SAP_ALL when running SOLMAN_SETUP but this morning I saw an old instructional video saying to log into SOLMAN as the SOLMAN_ADMIN user. That hasn't fixed the 403 error. I can't find anything mentioning this in any of the SAP documentation or SAP notes so any recommendations or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrew_hodgins
Explorer
0 Kudos

Apparently it only gave the 403 error when using the LMDBSYNCUSER user. When I change it to use the SLDAPIUSER it works.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello people,

To this issue, check and adjust the following:

Initial Setup / SLD

RZ70 configuration

tcode: SLDAPICUST with status OK.

tcode: SLDCHECK same of SLDAPICUST

Check RFC destinations (JAVA) SLD_DataSupplier, SLD_Client and SLD_SyncDest1

Check RFC destinations SM59 (abap) all RFC created by solman_setup (Infra.Preparation= point 1.1=

In my case the better way is:

Delete all destinations in infrastructure preparation, delete all RFC (of LMDB) in SM59 (abap), create a copy of "SLDUSER" (403 forbidden) to SLDDSUSER, in my case the issue was present because i created DEV (solman) with Backup of PRD(solman) and then you need to re-execute many activities, and replace all RFC (java and abap) with SLDDSUSER, and try again.

Regards,

Alvarez, Blas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Did you perform step "Configure LMDB Object Server"? If not please do that.

Below Snote may help you.

1669650 - Documentation for LMDB concept and troubleshooting

Regards,

Jaskirat Singh

andrew_hodgins
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm stuck on the "Set Up LMDB" section for "System Preparation" of Solution Manager so I can't even set it up yet since I can't create a connection to the SLD. I've looked at the Snote and other documentation from SAP and none talk about getting a "HTTP status: 403 Forbidden" error when trying to create the connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Can you confirm that your SLD is running and that it is accessible from your Solution Manager system?

Regards,

Jing

andrew_hodgins
Explorer
0 Kudos

That's a good question. I'm not sure. How do I verify that?