Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with /TMWFLOW/SCMA_CLUSTER_IMPORT and /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRORDER_IMPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

we are on Solution Manager 7.1 SP12

We are using cCTS to be able to benefit from downgrade protection and cross system locking.

This happens if I import from the cluster or the system section of the task list (no difference).

So far everything is working fine apart from the transport release. When I run the import from the Task list (no matter if it is the QA, Pre-PRD or PRD system), then I get a green light, but no transports are imported. I can see on the status bar that the right transports are selected for import, the protocol tells me that import started. See screenshot below.

We already implemented SAP note 1830640 for all clients to make sure that there are no authorization issues.

When I set up the import job for later processing and run it in debugging, then it get stuck at the place where it tries to read the variant from the smscmaid table, but I am unsure if that is debugging related or a real issue.

At the moment the only way to get the transports moved is to activate and import them manually from stms. This cannot be the solution for us for the productive environment.

Did anyone have a similar problem and overcame it?

Thanks for any help and suggestion

Markus

Message was edited by: Markus Müller (corrected, it is cCTS, not cCTS plus)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It took me a while to figure out the solution.

I found the final hint in TMS Alert viewer, since the solution manager is a DEV system with a lot of history there were a fair bit of unrelated alerts. We cleaned up all errors until one remained:

RFC system error in system/destination for user DDIC in client 000.

We first analysed the RFC connections used, especially TMSDPL@<SID>.<DOMAIN> without result, when I recalled that there was mention of DDIC in the cCTS How To Guide "How To... Set Up cCTS for ChaRM and QGM".

When resetting the RFC connections according to the guide the problem resolved itself.

Always remember: RTFM ...

I saw that the thread is getting some attention, so I posted the solution.

Answers (0)