cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Cash Desk - Reconcilition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are using external cash desk to post real time payments. Customers can pay thru ACH or CARD. We need to differentiate between both both the payments types. Hence, would like to create separate reconciliation keys for ACH and CARD Payments. Please advise how to specify the separate recons to be created? Is there any event that can be used to modify the rec keys for external cash desk. We also would like to create one rec key for ACH per day and one rec key for CARD per day.

Any help is highly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Hope you are doing good.

I am also working around real time payments which may related to your scenario.

Please find the bellow threads which i am looking from solution end.

I just want to know, is you are dealing with same real time payment scenario?

If Yes/No...can you share your understanding on this external cash desk and real time payments.

Regards,

Hari

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

With regards to your first requirement, it can be achieved through event 1113.

This event is called and has the task of proposing a reconciliation key for a particular document in SAP. So in here you can segregate the reconciliation key based on the payment types.

With regards to your Second requirement, it would be possible through event 941, however, I think it would give you locking issues, as payments from External cash desk come in real time,so it may happen that during the processing of one payment, there is another payment which comes and creates a deadlock situation.

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Amlan, for the quick response!!! Let me try it!!

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Event 1113 was customized, but the external cash desk payment processing did not go thru this event. Please let me know if there is any other solution for  this. I also tried event 6036, but could not achieve the desired result. Standard SAP is creating reckey for external cash desk  starting with "EXC.."

Thanks,

Sara

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Event 6036 is for SAP Cash Desk payments and not for external cash desk.

For External Cash desk payments, FM, standard FKK_POST_EXT_CASH_SERVICE_DOC is triggerred to generate the payment document.

As a first step this FM internally, calls FM, FKK_CD_CREATE_DOCUMENT_HEADER to create the header. In here, FM, FKK_FIKEY_GET_FOR_EXT_CALL is called with i_callb='EXC' and it creates the reconciliation key, with the format, EXCYYMMDDnnn, where YYMMDD is the date stamp and nnn is the sequence number starting from 000 to 999.

I dont think there is anyway apart from an implicit enhancement to have different reconciliation keys.

Thanks,

Amlan