cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - specifying a nested collection for COLLECTION_FIND

former_member231132
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm having a problem with the rules editor.  I'm trying to create a rule that uses the COLLECTION_FIND function.  The collection property parameter I want to pass to COLLECTION_FIND is a nested collection and will be of type "where rule is true".  In the screen shot below, there should be a child property named "UnitsCollection" that appears under the selected line "First Stations Object Where Rule.....".   Shouldn't all of the properties of the Stations object appear below this line, or am I doing something incorrectly?  Using SMP SDK 3.0.10.3 and Agentry SDK 70.10.0.

Thanks

Tim Sheppard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member231132
Participant
0 Kudos

I've read on some other posts that since the rule editor is buggy sometimes you have to build your parameters in another function, and then cut/paste them back into the function where you need them. I tried doing this by using the TYPE function to build the parameter I needed.  When I use TYPE to build out this same parameter it shows me the properties of the Stations object (the line highlighted in the screen shot in my first post).  So after I selected the property I need, which is UnitsCollection, I cut/paste it back into the collection property of the COLLECTION_FIND function.  However, after I did this I get errors in the editor stating that my rule structure is not valid (see shot below).  Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Tim Sheppard