Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRP4 interpretation

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN team,

with respect to this rrp4 screen below  ; It would be a good idea though to cross check with you  if my interpretation with respect to first row is rite !

javascript:;

javascript:;the system has made available on time 19:27 a receipt/ supply called planned order (Plord )against the number 333795566 with a quantity 1 for the product SFT25MZB7R7A7WH and this receipt will be consumed by the requirements.

then intriguing point is ; I see

1..confirmed quantity =0 and requirement quantity =0 (how do i correlate with that  with the above statement )

2. when all are plord.  then why there is a special mention of SNP:PL-ORD.in the bottom of the screen

Would like to know the interpretation from you in this regard as it is intriguing??

thanks

Rahul Ohio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RO,

and this receipt will be consumed by the requirements.
confirmed quantity =0 and requirement quantity =0 (how do i correlate with that  with the above statement )

Well, there is nothing in the display that would indicate that the receipt will be consumed by requirements, but that is typically a good assumption.  Beyond that, there is no correlation between your statement above and those two fields you mentioned. They are not directly related to anything in your statement.

when all are plord.  then why there is a special mention of SNP:PL-ORD.in the bottom of the screen Would like to know the interpretation from you in this regard as it is intriguing??

You are displaying two different types of planned orders.

There are many different types of planned orders in APO, and they each have different purposes and they each behave differently.  The text helps to indicate which type of planned order is being displayed.  Here are the 'standard' planned order types which are delivered in SAP APO.

CategoryShort Category TextCategory DescriptionCategory Type
AIPlOrd.Planned order (not firmed, unconfirmed)Receipt
AJPlOrd. (F)Planned order (firmed, unconfirmed)Receipt
AKPlOrd.(NC)Planned order (not firmed, confirmed)Receipt
ALPlOrd.(CF)Planned order (confirmed, firmed)Receipt
CQQueryPlndQuery process plannedReceipt
DETP:PL-O(F)Third-Party Planned Order (Fixed)Receipt
EESNP:PL-ORDSNP: Planned orderReceipt
ESSNP:PL-ORDSNP: Planned Order (Subcontracting)Receipt

It is also possible to create your own types of planned orders, with their own unique behavior.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Oh.. different breeds of planned order.. each with their own behavior pattern....really embarrassing and feel bad that I am project manager without knowing these intricacies . I remember in ECC we have order type dependent parameters ,wherein we can create our own production order(like rework production ord  ,rahul production order) and fix a behavior pattern via settings, Guess it is same as here . thanks DB

thanks

rahul ohio

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

It's simple ! But it remained elusive for the customer to trap the error in failing to pick up some DEMAND elements which was otherwise working fine until 2015 ,this clue helped me detect. I changed the values in the time field by adding an extra 180 days. Now all the D's and the S has come under the date range .in SAP terms some demands and supply were outside the planning horizon.so I gave all time stream field s. In ctprofile tr30. Tr32 a bonus of 180 days.that ends the issue.you are the winner but the ultimate winner is myself  rahul ohio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200970
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Can u Please Brief me do u link the SNP  + PP/ DS  in your process for your product
SFT25MZB7R7A7WH

And does the different  planned orders produced are they lying in the same day.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

nope.......... the demand and supply elements some of which where lying outside the horizon,now with extending the horizon ,the issue is solved, SAP AG itself has done the config.

so the customer was pretty sure about the correctness of config. setting. that they did not allow me to make  config. changes ,i did an MVM , and showed them the results

that convinced  the correctness of the logic. i am surprised why SAP AG fixed the horizon until 2015 only

rahul ohio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

It is common for companies to create and execute regularly scheduled housekeeping jobs, some of which regularly rebuild selected timestreams, and other time-based objects, so as to keep them 'fresh'.  It also happens that even Platinum consultants sometimes overlook these mundane tasks.

Best Regards,

DB49