Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI to RFC

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to push data via PI to ECC in FM - BAPI_PO_CREATE1...

My messages are out of PI system.. And it is getting stuck in SMQ2...

error -

Syntax error in program SAPLZSAIF

can u tell me what this error means?? And also can u tell me if data successfully created in ECC then where can I check the same?

BR,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I triggered some messages again to ECC (RFC adapter)... I do not see any message coming to ECC in SXMB_MONI SMQ1 SMQ2 SM58 but in PI it is showing as DELIVERD... Where else my message can get stucked?

BR,

Rashmi

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would assume then, the message was successfully (technically speaking) processed. That, however doesn't mean that the message was posted, though. The bespoke BAPI does have an RETURN table which you should check in case of any errors within the BAPI.

Things for you to try / consider

• Activate synchronous logging on PI Logging and Tracing - Integration Engine - SAP Library
    • Then check what you are sending to the BAPI and also check response, especially RETURN
  • Use a dialog User in the RFC receiver channel which is eligible to external debugging. Create an external break point in the BAPI and send data to ECC

HTH

Cheers

Jens

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

My messages are out of PI system.. And it is getting stuck in SMQ2...

Please check the  status of receiver channel.

If you find entries in SMQ2 then do the following.

--> Go to first error messages in SMQ2 and Execute LUW.

--> Reset the status of message in SMQ2

--> if the problem still exist --> Double click on the message it will take you to moni where your can fine the root cause of the error in trace.

--> try to move the error message to SMQ3, which is blocking the other messages.

Syntax error in program SAPLZSAIF

Please refer the below threads for more information and check with ABAP team to debug the issue.

Syntax Eroor in Program SAPLSFES after Applying... | SCN

Syntax errors at Startsap on target system afte... | SCN

syntax error in SAPLSFES | SCN

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharava,

My Communication Channel for RFC is in green status and showing messages processed successfully...

Delivering to channel: CC_RCVR_RFC_Create_PO

MP: processing local module localejbs/RfcAFBean

RFC Adapter received an asynchronous message. Trying to send the tRFC for BAPI_PO_CREATE1 with TID XI6dITMzbb4UMurm0003HPNW

RFC Adapter received an asynchronous message. Trying to send the tRFC for Guest with TID XI6dITMzbb4UMurm0003HPNW

Message was successfully transmitted to endpoint <local> using connection JPR

Message status set to DLVD

BR,

Rashmi

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This means message is out of PI system and no issues with PI system .Ask abaper to test the Function module separately first it in  ECC then send data from PI.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the communication is <any system> --> PI --> RFC then you don't see an error in SXMB_MONI (would onyl apply when its <any system> --> PI --> Inbound ABAP Proxy)

Go to SMQ2 and debug LUW just as said.

Cheers

Jens

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Talk with the ABAP team because the program SAPLZAIF seems to be an own group function developing by them, probably an own code made for any control that the wanted to do in the standard bapi.

Regards.