cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger Based Campaign

aniruddha_jha
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are implementing the use case of hybris Ecommerce and marketing integration; where campaign will trigger in hybris marketing abandoned for shopping cart.We are able to create the interaction in marketing through SAP ESP;

however we are getting below error when campaign executes for the interaction."No Contact key found for campaign action "

We also tried using the existing contacts (C4C and CRM) in hybris marketing. Setup works fine for other type of campaign except Trigger based.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kajajamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Greetings Aniruddha,

Check whether Semantic attribute(Contact Key) is assigned to the export definition used for Trigger Based Campaign.

For further insight refer the below link,

Export Definitions - SAP hybris Marketing Worksets and Applications - SAP Library

Update if it works.

Thanks,

Jamal

aniruddha_jha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks jamal for information !

Semantic attribute(Contact Key) has been assigned to the export definition .

Please check attached screenshot for ready reference

But I am still getting below error while trying to execute campaign 

Please advise, How to resolve this issue

kajajamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

From the screenshot you can see attribute 'First name' is assigned with 'Contact key'.

I suggest you to assign contact key to attribute named 'Contact Key'

If it is not available in the list of available attributes, check the configuration of your Segmentation profile.

In IMG, 'Assign SAP HANA data source to segmentation object' select attribute details and check whether 'Visible as Attribute' is selected for attribute 'Contact Key'.

Thanks,

Jamal

aniruddha_jha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Jamal! Really appreciate your help on this ..

Yes! Contact key is not available in the list of available attributes so I am checking Segmentation profile.

In IMG, >>Assign SAP HANA data source to segmentation object

One quick question,There are lots of customer Segmentation object data source available in the system  .Can you please suggest appropriate segmentation object where I can check the attribute 

Regards,

Aniruddha

kajajamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Check which segmentation object assigned to your Segmentation Profile in configuration 'Define Segmentation Profile'

Check which data source alias assigned to this seg profile and object in configuration 'Define Alias for SAP HANA data source'

Modify this segmentation object as mentioned earlier.

Thanks,

Jamal

Answers (0)