Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM - Graphical settings -- Failed to find certificate

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using PPM 6.1 from IE browser.

On clicking the graphical Portfolio Structure, I am getting error as in below screen shot. Also attached the Java Console screen shot.

I have followed note 1035436 and replaced following so far

com_sap_tc_webdynpro_network(N).jar

JNetAppGantt(S).jar

y.jar

JNetAppGantt.jar

frog.jar

Message was edited by: Ashwini Pingle The project graphic tab is showing the gantt properly without any error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

it seems like you use old jar-Files and updated the wrong ones from note 1035436. The error happens in JNetAppsWDAProductiveS.jar. Since you have to use NW 7.40 with PPM 6.1 please use the attached jar-Files of note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1926137. This note contains also the renewal of certificates for JNetAppsWDAProductiveS.jar.

In the exception screenshot of the JNET-Runtime you can see the JNET-version 1.1403.

The newest JNET-version might be - as for last week - JNet 1.1410.15295

br,
Peter

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your response Peter.

I updated all jar files from Note 1926137

However error still persists.

I need the following latest jar files (which I updated from wrong note 1035436)

JNetAppGantt(S).jar

JNetAppGantt.jar

frog.jar

Where can I get these?

Following is screen shot of error I am getting now

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

it's a bit tricky 🙂 inside the note there is a link to the market place, where you can download these files (if you have the authorization to download - otherwise your basis guys might have these authorizations). Due to their size they are transferred to the SAP Market Place.

You can follow this link:

http://service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=DISPHIER&HEADER=Y&FUNCTIONBAR=...

Nevertheless this error looks very strange. Please be sure that you have also deleted your temporary java files under the Java Control Panel. Sometimes there is some issue with cached jar-Files.

br,

Peter

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

after you have corrected your jar-Files please have a look to your customizing settings for "Define Object Header and Portfolio Structure Graphic Attributes". See the screenshot.

Here for object header type "PSA" there have to be values:

br,

Peter

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Peter,

This was superb!! My system did not have any entries for object header type "PSA" in the "Define Object Header and Portfolio Structure Graphic Attributes" menu.

I added CNT_ITEMS and CNT_REVIEWS without any field order and cleared cache and I could see the portfolio graphical structure.

I am wondering how you nailed down this particular customization from the error message.

Regards,

Ashwini

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

I can give you another hint, if you become aware of it in the near future:

The certificate error you mentioned at the beginning also comes from a bug in the JRE 1.8 introduced with u72. See [JDK-8147920] JARSigningException while start application with JNLP - Java Bug System

This issue is adressed in the upcoming update 76 which is in a stage of "beta testingt" - called "early access".

So if your client enviroment goes to update 72 or 74 of JAVA 8 you will get this error again.

br,

Peter

Answers (0)