cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The opportunity to add new fields in the order generation layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I work in Robert Bosch in Germany. As I now, our company will introduce the new SAP S/4HANA Finance. Currently I'm responsible for the internal process optimization within the company.

My question is, if it is possible in the order generation layout in SAP to add three new additional fields to fill in? While the order is being generated in SAP, the program has the standard fields, which needed to be filled in. So, I'm interested if this standard number of fields can be changed, and additional fields could be added for the order generation in the new SAP Simple Finance?

By adding some more obligatory fields with multiply or single choice menu in the order generation layout in SAP, the efficiency of the internal processes in the organization can increase significantly.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Nargis Vershinina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nargis,

How are you doing,

You question is a bit confusing (as to which order type you are referring) , are you interested in adding extra fields in SAP sales order / purchase order..other orders (service order etc), Then answer will be yes you can change the layout of the order as it was allowed in lower releases.

This part is simple and you can check this link:-

There is another angle to it, your FIori apps for sales order processing which comes with S/4 wont have those extra fields, So you need to get a Fiori developer & a backend ( SAP ABAP & Gateway) developer to enable these fields in your Fiori sales app.

Hope this helps & best of luck for you implementation.

Regards

Rishab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanil and Rishab,

thank you a lot for your answer! You are right, I'm interested in Sales Order generation Layout (The generation of free of charge deliveries orders and free of charge deliveries invoices).

As I understand we have to contact Fiori developer or an ABAP & Gateway developer in order to add new fields? I cannot add new fields by myself? Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Nargis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nargis,

As mentioned, if you intend to use SAP screens / SAP GUI screen, then that can be added with some configuration in SAP system. Check the link I had given in my earlier response.

If you want to change the Sales order from Fiori app, then you will need configuration(SD functional consultant), change in Fiori screen (UI5 Developer), change in backend gateway service (ABAP developer).

Hope this helps, one request will be mark answers helpful/ correct so that it helps other people in future who search the same topic.

Regards

Rishab

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are looking to add the fields from GUI, the below link should be of help to you

Implementation of SAPV45A User-exit Screen - Application Server Infrastructure - SCN Wiki

The addition is a custom enhancement.

The standard FIORI Apps will not inherit the new fields and will need to be optimized through backend changes by a FIORI Developer.

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you talking of a Sales Order or other CO Objects like IO, Process Order and production order etc.

regards

Sanil Bhandari