cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple value selection UI element in FORM UIBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create field in FORM UIBB, which can handle multiple value selection . I can find Drop down list ,but that allows only single value selection .

Can anyone please advice, how to achieve this requirement in FORM UIBB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa,

you can use the Displaytype Checkboxgroup. There you can define several Values which can be selected.

When using this displaytype please read the documentation for that type.

regards

Heike Leopold

Development FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heike,

Thank you reply .

We would have more than 10 entries in drop down list . Hence check box will not help us . Actually , we need field to look like something ,below .

Can you please tell, how to achieve this .Thank you .

Can y

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa,

please read the cookbook for more information about the FPM which can be found here

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-61783

There you can read more about the checkboxgroup where you can select more than one element.

Regards
Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heike ,

Thank you for reply .

Requirement : Add and remove fields from FORM UIBB based on user selection , We do not want to show all option on Form itself  . We need something like  below , which is currently standard functionality used in any sE11 table or ALV list i.e structure LVC_S_DG .

I think , would need to create a separate dialog box and leverage fields of LVC_S_DG , so that it looks like SAP standard thing .

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa,

Do I understand you correctly, you want the user to decide which fields should be on the form?

regards
Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, correct .

Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved by creating custom  dialog screen  .