cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error free document required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe you all faced this issue several time after change in logical component for existing change documents (i.e. change documents having old landscape).

Here, I am getting error as 'Error getting RFC Destination for logical system G1D 110' even though change document is in 'Completed' (Final Status). According to me this error is getting because there are changes in logical component and now system is unable to find G1D 110 since it is replaced with another client G1D 800.

I want to remove this error from change document as per requirement from business. Does anyone know any report/ configuration from where this error can be stopped poping up for 'Completed Status'.

Thanks,

Omkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar

Can you check if you got the option in more->recheck the transaction, if yes its fine,

Since the change document is completed, I don't believe you are allowed to make any change in document.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

'Completed' is the last status and hence no changes are possible in change document.any other possible way ?

Thanks,

Omkar

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar

Yes then it is advised also not to make any change in the CD. Because even using the report also you can not modify this CD.

Thanks

Rishav