cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read one statement some where else. The statement is XSLT mapping (e.g. for SNC mappings). Here my question is what is this SNC mapping and how we will do this SNC mapping in SAP XI

Thanks

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Connections between SAP system components that communicate using RFC can be secured with SNC, which secures the data communication paths between the various SAP system components. SAP systems support external security products that implement cryptographic algorithms. With SNC, you can apply these algorithms to your data for increased protection

Configuring SNC

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c3/d2281db19ec347a2365fba6ab3b22b/content.htm

A example where SNC implementation is useful

Regards,

Prateek

Message was edited by:

Prateek Srivastava

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Secure Network Connection (SNC) is the SAP technology provided for Network and Transport Layer Security. In this Blog I will provide a how to guide how to enable data encryption for RFC connections to ABAP back ends

refer these threads

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2006/09/29/setup-data-encryption-between-rfc-client-and-web-as-abap-with-snc

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2006/09/30/single-sign-on-with-external-id-implemented-in-ruby

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/08/03/bsp-150-a-developer146s-journal-part-viii--user-authentication-single-sign-on