cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do ccBPM content works on HCI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do HCI supports for BPM Interfaces now? some says, the new capabilities of HCI supports. can some one clarify on this.

I have an requirement where I need to develop an interface on ccBPM on 7.1 and the same content has to work on HCI. is this possible. As we are on 7.1 and we don't have NwBPM.

BR,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

If you intend to import ccBPM content from PI into HCI, then that is not possible. Currently, only service interface, message mapping and operation mapping can be imported.

If you intend to develop from scratch in HCI to mirror the similar logic in ccBPM, then HCI offers certain BPM-like patterns like aggregation and content enrichment.

Maybe you can elaborate further on what you are trying to achieve.

Regards

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

Thanks for your reply.

I supposed to development Interfaces on PI (7.1 version) in such a way that the same content has to work on PI and HCI also.

Requirement:

C4C-PI-BAPI (ERP)

C4C uses 2 separate wsdls, 1 for request and the other for Response.

when a request call gets executes from C4C, BAPI call gets executes in ERP and it will give response for 2 fields. these 2 files has to map with the 2nd wsdl (response) with C4C with some time delay.

how can we achieve this and this has to work on PI and the same content on HCI also.

BR,

Murali

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

You can use Request-Reply Pattern to achieve this. Check below blog for more details.

Regards,

Praveen.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I mentioned in my previous reply, you cannot develop it once in PI and have it imported into HCI and work.

Answers (0)