cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extended fiori app runs fine locally but could not be run in fiori launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we have extended the sap fioir my appointments app with sap webide. We have included the openui5/googlemaps library which works fine when i run it locally in the webide. But when uploaded the app in abap repositiry and run it in fiori launchpad i get the error message "Could not open App. Try again later". When analyse the error with Chrome Inspect Element i can see the following error

"

2016-02-22 09:35:00 Application initialization failed due to an Exception:

Error: found in negative cache: 'cus/crm/mycalendar/CRM_MYCALExtension/Component.js' from /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zyps_myTourPlan/Component.js: Error: failed to load 'openui5/googlemaps/library.js' from openui5/googlemaps/library.js: 404 - NOT FOUND"

This is the first time i tried to include an external library in an sapui5 project, i need some good advices how to do it the right way.

I guess it has something to do with wrong path or initialization of the googlemaps library.

Here is my Project structure and component.js.

I hope that someone can help me out with this problem.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Quan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shrinidhi_k
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Katharina Imhof,

I am also facing the same problem, I hope you got alternatives or solution to above mentioned problem,

if its so please share it

Best Regards,

Shrinidhi k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaykumar,

sorry for the late response, i was busy with other things the last days.

i checked the bsp under se80 and the library.js is available there

the name "yps_mytourplan" is the name of the deployed app and "CRM_MYCALExtension" is the name of the project in SAP WebIDE.

What else coud be the reason for my problem?

best regards,

Katharina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katharina,

Check these 2 links which talks about negative cache,

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/front-end/blog/2015/06/03/something-about-negative-cac...

For quick fix, you can create one more project in your gateway and upload the code, which usually solves negative cache issue. Let me know if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katharina,

I have exactly the same issue.I am not using google maps. I just created an extension for appointments app and it works fine in Web IDE , but on the launchpad it gives the below issue.

Error: failed to load 'sap/cus/crm/lib/reuse/library.js' from /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/resources/sap/cus/crm/lib/reuse/library.js: 404 - NOT FOUND

Can you please let me know if you were able to resolve your problem. It will be great if you can share your findings.

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katharina, Follow the below steps to clear all the cache and try to run it again. 1. ICM Transaction: SMICM  Menu, Goto -> HTTP Plug-in -> Server Cache -> Invalidate Globally ICM Server Cache - Internet Communication Manager (ICM) - SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library 2.UI2 Report: /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES. This clears caches for Fiori launchpad and other UI tools. Metadata Transaction: /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP. This clears the OData metadata cache. 3.Backend Server Matadata Transaction: /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP. This clears the OData metadata cache. Regards, Viswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viswateja,

thank you for your help. i tried your steps but i still get the error messages.

Do you have any other advise for me?

best regards,

Katharina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katharina, On loadLibrary, api is trying to load library.js, check if that file is available in openui5 folder? also if you can post screen shot of error that would be helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaykumar,

thank you for your quick response.

the file is available, because locally it works. But it doesnt work when i upload the app to abap repository and add it to fiori launchpad.

here is the error message:

best regards,

Quan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katharina, You can go to SE80 tcode in your gateway system, and search for your project "CRM_MYCALExtension" under BSP application and check if you have openui5/googlemaps/library.js file